- A guided, all-inclusive family-friendly trekking excursion to Poon Hill
- All equipment is included, so you can focus on taking in the sights
- Sleep comfortably in pre-booked mountain lodges, and enjoy three tasty meals a day
- Embark on a rugged adventure to remote corners of the country—without skimping on comfort
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their require place.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On this hiking trip, you will be walking at demanding altitudes of approximately 10,531 ft (3210 m) above sea level, with the possibility of extreme variations in weather; it is common for travellers to experience adverse health effects due to this altitude, regardless of your age, gender, and fitness. It is highly recommended that you discuss this trip with your doctor prior to departure
- All our leaders have basic first aid training and are aware of the closest medical facilities
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller. Visas are obtainable from embassies abroad or on arrival at Kathmandu's Tribhuvan International Airport. If you are planning on getting a multi-entry visa from the airport, please be prepared for long lines; you will also need to provide 2 passport photos and the following fees in USD: $25 for a 15-day visa, $40 for a 30-day visa, $100 for a 90-day visa.
- Travel insurance that covers medical expenses, including emergency repatriation, is required to participate in this tour; proof of insurance must be shown to tour leader on the first day
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Extra Luggage: You may leave any extra luggage (at own responsibility) at the Day 1 meeting point Hotel Nepalaya and pick it up upon your return.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- 100 USD extra per group if you prefer a difference language besides English.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Recreation Treks & Expedition Pvt.Ltd
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Annapurna Poon Hill Trek Package in Nepal Himalayas.