- Small-group day trip to Bhaktapur and Lalitpur
- Visit dozens of neighborhoods in the medieval capital
- Explore Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square, both World Heritage sites
- See Dattatreya Square and Nyatpole Temple Square
- Marvel at preserved Newari artworks at the Patan Museum
- Hear informative commentary from a knowledgable guide
- Includes round-trip hotel transport from Kathmandu
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Planet Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Shanti Karki is an excellent guide with a wealth of information about every aspect of the trip, is very patient with all my questions, not to mention an excellent photographer!" See review