15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A trek to the highest mountain in the world is the ultimate adventure. This twelve-day organized trek to Everest Base Camp is the hassle-free way of trekking there. While the physical challenge is still high, you won’t have to worry about transport, lodging, or safety, as your experienced local guide will take care of these. While you do need to be fit to trek to Everest, you don’t have to be a superhero: moderate fitness is enough.
- Guide and porters are included
- Stay in guesthouse accommodation on the trek
- Domestic air tickets (Kathmandu to Lukla, return) are included
- National park and trekking permits will be arranged for you
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up & drop by private car.
Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu. This will be for 3 nights in total.
Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car.
Best available guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
Expert licensed holder English speaking sherpa guide.
Porters to carry your luggage during the trek ( share for two people or clients).
Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure, if needed.
Airfare from Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure tax .
All our government taxes.
Your travel insurance .
Meal and drinks during the trek
Tips for trekking staff and driver--Tipping is recommended.
Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Departure & Return
Thamel Marg 16, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outshine Adventure Pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base Camp Trek - 15 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKathmanduMulti-day Tours - PokharaMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - BagdograCategory
SundarijalNamche BazaarLuklaChitwan National ParkNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Dudh Kosi RiverRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Asan MarketChangu NarayanNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)BudhanilkanthaPatan (Lalitpur)PashupatinathChobhar VillageThamelTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Dakshinkali TempleSaurahaShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkMonjo