Don’t worry—here are some similar options
13 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
- Breakfast included
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park fees
Professional guide ( English Speaking )
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sleeping bag and Down Jackets if you do not have your own
Normal Medical Kits with oximeter and pulse meter
Flight to Lukla and Back
Your travel insurance. (Compulsory)
Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
Porter carrier if you need.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our customers from Kathmandu Valley
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Everest Base camp Trek-12 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everest Base camp Trek-12 days?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base camp Trek-12 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKathmanduHiking - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingHiking - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograCategory
LuklaDakshinkali TempleChangu NarayanChobhar VillageNamche BazaarKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkPhakdingThamelKirtipurTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Dudh Kosi RiverSundarijalChitwan National ParkNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)MonjoAsan MarketBudhanilkanthaSaurahaGarden of Dreams