55 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travelers who want to see the tallest mountain in the world but can’t trek to Everest Base Camp can enjoy a convenient scenic flight from Kathmandu instead. Flights depart early in the morning, to ensure you have the best views possible. As well as Everest itself, you’ll see many other enormous, snow-capped peaks in the Himalayan range. When possible, you can even step inside the cockpit to take fantastic photos from the front of the plane.
- Hotel transfers are included
- An easy and hassle-free way to experience the mountains
- The flight occurs early in the day so there’s time for more activities later
- Receive a souvenir certificate at the end of the flight
Saved to wishlist!
Flight completion certificate
Airport departure tax
Airport transfers (Hotel - Airport - Hotel)
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Gratuities for driver (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu valley and drop off once complete the flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund however airport transfer fee will be charged.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Incredible 1 Hour Everest mountain flight sightseeing tour from Kathmandu ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Incredible 1 Hour Everest mountain flight sightseeing tour from Kathmandu ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Incredible 1 Hour Everest mountain flight sightseeing tour from Kathmandu ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersLayover Tours Air, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKathmanduAir Tours - PokharaAirport & Hotel Transfers - PokharaLayover Tours - PokharaAir Tours - DarjeelingAirport & Hotel Transfers - DarjeelingLayover Tours - DarjeelingAir Tours - BagdograAirport & Hotel Transfers - BagdograLayover Tours - BagdograCategory
Dakshinkali TempleChitwan National ParkNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)MonjoShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkThamelDudh Kosi RiverChangu NarayanGarden of DreamsSagarmatha National ParkNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)PashupatinathKirtipurPhakdingAsan MarketSaurahaNamche BazaarPatan (Lalitpur)BudhanilkanthaChobhar Village