- Multiple landings mean views from the air and ground level
- Budget-friendly shared helicopter makes Everest even easier to reach
- Optional breakfast is at one of the world’s highest hotels
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kathmandu hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up from Hotels inside the city area in Kathmandu. If you live far can meet at kathmdnu domestic airprot.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalaya Holiday service Pvt. Ltd.(HHS)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour with landing flight sharing from Kathmandu.