5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit four of Kathmandu's top attractions on a private half-day tour. Start by traveling in your comfortable private vehicle from your hotel to the traditional heart of the medieval town. Visit Patan Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage site; watch the monkeys frolic around another heritage site, Swayambhunath Temple; and take in the sacred prayer wheels and incense. Explore Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, which has roots going back to 600 AD. Hear informative commentary from your guide throughout the day on this comprehensive tour.
- Visit four important monuments in Kathmandu
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Patan Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey Temple)
- Take in sweeping views from Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa
- Learn about the history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal from the informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour guide
Private transportation with air condition
Bottled water during sightseeing.
Monuments entry fees
Meals & Drinks
Tips for driver and guide.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We will pick up from your location in Kathmandu. Please provide your hotel name, location, and phone number.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$23 per person for all nationalities except Indian nationals.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Entrance fees were unexpectedly expensive to me (I was in Nepal 20 years ago and I did remember I paid such amount)." See review