- Full-day, small-group tour of Kathmandu landmarks
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple
- Learn about Tibetan Buddhism from a knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outfitter Nepal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.