- Kathmandu Valley tour of UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Marvel at the royal palace and dozens of temples at Kathmandu Durbar Square
- See Boudhanath, Nepal’s largest Buddhist stupa
- Visit Swayambhunath (aka Monkey Temple) and Pashupati Temple
- Private guide ensures personalized commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Kathmandu
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup location; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Planet Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience