16 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
- Exclusive to Viator
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
3 night’s twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and 12 nights in teahouse.
Trekking guide, Sherpa porter, permits
Kathmandu to Lukla and return by flight.
Meals on full board in trek and breakfast in city.
Sleeping bag, duffle bag, down jacket and trekking poles included
Kathmandu lunch and dinner apart from welcome and farewell dinner
Personal expenses such as hot shower, hot water, laundry, bar and beverage, WIFI, extra porter etc.
Travel insurance including emergency evacuation
Gratuities (recommended) for guide and Sherpa
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from any hotels, airports and bus station in Kathmandu.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Proper trekking gear is required for this trek.
- Lukla flight may delay or cancel due to weather condition or any technical problem. On this condition operator try to shift another similar airlines subject to seat availability. If it requires Heli lifting client has to pay additional amount themselves may approx. cost US$ 500 to 600 Per person on sharing basis or if not sharing full Heli charge may cost approx. US$ 2,500.00 in total each way. We recommend to keep few extra day for booking this trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Planet Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 Days ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 Days ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 Days ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal - 16 Days ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7670P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursClimbingExtremeWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKathmandu4WD Tours - PokharaAir Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaBus Tours - PokharaHiking - PokharaMulti-day Tours - PokharaClimbing - PokharaExtreme - Pokhara4WD Tours - DarjeelingAir Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingClimbing - DarjeelingExtreme - Darjeeling4WD Tours - VaranasiAir Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiHiking - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - VaranasiClimbing - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiCategory
Nuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)MonjoAsan MarketSaurahaKirtipurChangu NarayanKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Sagarmatha National ParkThamelPhakdingFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)BudhanilkanthaLuklaDakshinkali TempleChobhar VillageGarden of DreamsSundarijalChitwan National ParkTrisuli River (Trishuli River)