- Four nights’ accommodation included: three in Kathmandu, one in Nagarkot
- All transfers and private vehicle transport are provided
- Visit the must-see sights of Kathmandu with an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up according to your flight arrival time. Please come to the designated location upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. Our Airport representative will be at the airport holding the signboard of Himalayan Social Journey.
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please book your international flight to arrive and depart from Kathmandu international airport. The tour starts when we receive you at airport and tour ends when we drop you at airport or starts a new trip.
- If you have your own hotel booked in Kathmandu before and after your trip, we will pickup and drop off from your hotel.
- Please provide flight details as soon as possible
- There will be two people accommodated in each room for the duration of the tour.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Mt. Everest can be visible with clear weather conditions, flights to view Mt. Everest are available directly from local operator
- Only Nepali rupees are accepted on the tour, it is recommended to bring money for personal expenses
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guests will have private AC vehicles and its seat will depends on the number of travellers (with four-seater to 14-seater)
- English speaking guide and driver
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Social Journey
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Sunrise Tour in Kathmandu Near Everest.