Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Hawaiian legends and history from a friendly crew
- See native marine life like dolphins, sea turtles and migrating whales
- Travel in comfort aboard a well-equipped catamaran
- Includes a light breakfast and hearty buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Port Allen Address: Port Allen Marina Center 4353 Waialo Road Ele'ele HI 96705
What To Expect
Enjoy a continental breakfast onboard as the vessel makes its way along Kauai’s northwestern Na Pali Coast, characterized by green sea cliffs that reach dizzying heights of 4,000 feet (1,200 meters), pocketed by lush valleys, tropical waterfalls and remote beaches. As you cruise, hear royal Hawaiian legends that surround the coastline and keep an eye out for traveling sea life including spinner dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April).
Next, head across a channel to the waters surrounding Ni’ihau, known as the ‘Forbidden Island of Hawaii’ due to its secretive community that’s closed to all outsiders. While it's not possible to visit Ni’ihau, admire the island from the water while learning about its unique history and mythology. Strap on a snorkeling mask and fins to explore the coral reefs around the island and the nearby Lehua Crater, considered among the best snorkeling spots in Hawaii.
A tasty buffet lunch and refreshments on board will keep you going throughout the day. Prepare to get wet, and bring a light jacket to stay comfortable on this unforgettable sailing adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law for indoor spaces. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear while in our office during check-in.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No expectant mothers are permitted to join the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Making this scenic / 90 mile journey very possible because of the speed of this sleek water craft." See review
- "Note this is the only cruise on offer that goes to Ni'ihau daily." See review
- "We heavily researched masks as my fiance has braces, we picked an Aqua Lung full face mask for her comfort just to find as we boarded that they are not allowed, not cool, not stated on the listing." See review