1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Fireknife Training Staff
Departure & Return
Nalu Rd, Hawaii, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legacy Ent. Productions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samoan FireKnife Experience On Kaua'i?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Samoan FireKnife Experience On Kaua'i?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Samoan FireKnife Experience On Kaua'i?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samoan FireKnife Experience On Kaua'i?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 291076P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Dance Lessons Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesKauaiSports Lessons - HawaiiDance Lessons - HawaiiArt Classes - HawaiiSports Lessons - OahuDance Lessons - OahuArt Classes - OahuSports Lessons - MauiDance Lessons - MauiArt Classes - MauiCategory
Spouting HornFern GrottoMenehune Fish PondKauai Coffee Company Huleia National Wildlife RefugeKauai MuseumWailua FallsOpaekaa FallsKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKoke'e State ParkOld Koloa TownNiihauAnini BeachPolihale State ParkRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkKauai Cruise PortKokee Natural History MuseumMt. WaialealeWaioli Mission HouseKilohana Plantation