Are you interested in?
Museum Tickets & Passes
6 Tours & Activities
Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Tours
10 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
24 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Relive the life of one of history’s most famous treasure hunters along with a wealth of exhibits on shipwreck archaeology with this admission to the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum. This Key West institution showcases a variety of treasures, both cultural and monetary, recovered from the treasure and slave ships that once plied the waters near the Florida coast. Check out the thought-provoking Slave Ship and Key West African Cemetery exhibits, then gaze in wonder at the magnificent gold, silver and jewels of the Spanish Treasure Galleons galleries.
- Visit the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum with this admission pass
- Relive the life and discoveries of Mel Fisher, one of history's most famous treasure hunters
- Explore the treasures, both cultural and monetary, recovered from the historic ships that once plied the Florida coast
- Gaze at the incredible gold, silver and jewels in the Spanish Treasure Galleons galleries
- Take a thought-provoking look at the Slave Ship and Key West African Cemetery exhibits
Saved to wishlist!
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointMel Fisher Maritime Heritage Museum, 200 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040-6516
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday - Saturday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ticket valid for single use within 60 days of selected date
- OPERATED BY Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 22519P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKey WestAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - Everglades National ParkMuseum Tickets & Passes - Everglades National ParkAttractions & Museums - NaplesMuseum Tickets & Passes - NaplesCategory
Key West CemeterySmathers BeachVandenberg WreckBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryFort Zachary TaylorKey West Garden ClubRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumKey West AquariumOverseas HighwayKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumMel Fisher Maritime MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatorySt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchEdward B. Knight PierDuval StreetMallory Square