- A fun-filled day out on the waters of Musandam on an authentic Omani boat cruise
- Lounge in style aboard the ship, outfitted in cushions and carpets for a comfortable ride
- Discover untouched fishing villages on Seebi and Telegraph Island
- Enjoy two snorkeling and swimming spots, with no need to bring your own gear—all is provided
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- All participants have to keep original passport with minimum 3 months validity from tour date
- If your car is rented, do not forget to get an NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the rental car company to cross the border.
- If the car does not have Oman insurance, you can get it from the border by paying fee
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dhow Khasab Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.