4 days (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover some of Kerala’s best-known attractions on this multi-day cruise through “God’s Own Country” in a traditional thatched houseboat. Explore the misty, wildlife-packed hills of Munnar, see top colonial sites in historic Cochin, and float along Alleppey’s famous backwaters. Tasty onboard meals are included. Upgrade to include optional horse rides, Ayurvedic massages, or Kathakali dance shows.
- A multi-day, all-inclusive cruise in a traditional Keralan houseboat
- Sleep comfortably in an air-conditioned, en suite houseboat, with a staff of three
- Tick off the state’s top highlights, from misty hill country to the history-rich coast
- Get a chance to shop for local products, including tea, coffee, and spices
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Breakfast at Munnar Hotel
Breakfast, lunch, evening tea, snacks and dinnder at Houseboat
Exclusive Ac Private Car for transfers and sight seeing
Experienced driver for local assistance
Fuel and Parking expenses
State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
All currently applicable luxury taxes.
Air fare/ train fare.
Any meals other than those specified in Meal plan.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
Entrance, guide, camera, Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
Any other item not specified in Price includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointKochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Traveler pickup is offered
Its a Private tour so we can pick travelers according to their arrival at Cochin
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Cochin Port, Venkitaraman Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
Return DetailsKochi, Kerala, India
According to the flight / train timing we will drop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation Subject to availability at the time of booking
- 2 Nights stay in a Deluxe Hotel at Munnar and 1 night stay in an Exclusive Ac Deluxe Houseboat
- A minimum of 2 passengers travelling together to avail this special rate.
- Full name, Passport number, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all passengers
- Customer should obtain any visa requirements prior to arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sanguine Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Nights 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Private Tour with Exclusive Houseboat Stay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Nights 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Private Tour with Exclusive Houseboat Stay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Nights 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Private Tour with Exclusive Houseboat Stay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochiBus Tours - KeralaCity Tours - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaMulti-day Cruises - KeralaBus Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreMulti-day Cruises - CoimbatoreBus Tours - MaduraiCity Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiMulti-day Cruises - MaduraiCategory