8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the ancient port city of Muzris, believed to have been around since as early as the 2nd century, with this day tour from Cochin. You'll visit the first Christian church in India, visit a 17th-century synagogue, and tour through traditional markets. You'll also get to try out a traditional meal of Keralan food before continuing on to visit Cheraman Juma Mosque, the first mosque in India.
- Visit ancient Muzris with a private local guide
- Dine on a traditional local lunch, with fish and vegetarian options available
- Round-trip transfers from Cochin are provided
- All entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick and drop from hotel/ Port in Cochin.
Fuel, parking and air conditioned comfortable car.
Government taxes and surcharge.
Tips and Gratuities.
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide the full name and address of hotel / Ship details while booking.
- Cochin Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tours India
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive tour to Muziris from Cochin with local lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive tour to Muziris from Cochin with local lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive tour to Muziris from Cochin with local lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKochiPort Transfers - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaCity Tours - KeralaFull-day Tours - KeralaPort Transfers - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreCity Tours - CoimbatoreFull-day Tours - CoimbatorePort Transfers - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiCity Tours - MaduraiFull-day Tours - MaduraiCategory