7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A well maintained air conditioned vehicle
Local English Speaking Tour Guide
Entrance fees, Stay in Houseboat, Jeep Safari in Periyar
2 Bottle of water per passenger per day
International flights & Insurance
anything not mentioned in the tour or in inclusions.
Tipping to Tour Guides, Drivers etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your pick up location a the time of booking
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Day 01 – Arrival In Cochin On arrival in Cochin, you will be Greeted and Escorted by MTA Executive to your Hotel. On arrival at hotel check in. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 02 – Cochin Full day visit to the city of Cochin, visit of the Portuguese Church built by St. Francis in 1562, the Jewish Synagogue, the famed Mattancherry Palace, and the Chinese fishing nets Return to hotel and overnight.
- Day 03 – Cochin – Munnar (145 km – 4 hours ) Drive to Munnar, Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Famous for Unending tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains and Exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests. Arrival and checkin. Overnight .
- Day 04 – Munnar – Periyar (100 km – 2 hours) Transfer to Periyar ( Thekkady). On the way visit of the spice plantation in the cardamom hills, proceed to Thekkady. Arrival and checkin. Afternoon Free for shopping and to walk around the beautifull spice and handicraft market of kumily. overnight.
- Day 05 – Periyar Morning visit of the national park of Periyar. Afternoon enjoy a boat ride in the lake in the middle of periyar reserve . Overnight .
- Day 06 – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey (125 km – 3:30 hours) Transfer to Kumarakom, Board on the House Boat. A ride to see the life around the Vembanad lake. Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 07 – Alleppey – Kumarakom (170 km – 4:30 hours) Arrival in the morning at Alleppey and transfer by car to Kumarakom. Checkin at the hotel and rest of the day at leisure for relax and extra activities. Overnight .
- Day 08 – Kumarakom Full day at leisure for Ayurvedic treatments, relaxation and other activities . Overnight.
- Day 09 – Kumarakom – Cochin Morning at leisure. Afternoon transfer to Cochin Airport to take the International flight.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Tour Advisor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Backwaters of Kerala?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Backwaters of Kerala?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Backwaters of Kerala?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Backwaters of Kerala?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Backwaters of Kerala
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRomantic ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWeddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKochi4WD Tours - KeralaRomantic Tours - KeralaSporting Events - KeralaBus Tours - KeralaNature and Wildlife - KeralaMulti-day Tours - KeralaExtreme - Kerala4WD Tours - CoimbatoreRomantic Tours - CoimbatoreSporting Events - CoimbatoreBus Tours - CoimbatoreNature and Wildlife - CoimbatoreMulti-day Tours - CoimbatoreExtreme - Coimbatore4WD Tours - MaduraiRomantic Tours - MaduraiSporting Events - MaduraiBus Tours - MaduraiNature and Wildlife - MaduraiMulti-day Tours - MaduraiExtreme - MaduraiCategory