- Explore Croatia’s food and wine scene with a guided food tour from Koper
- Sample local Istrian cheeses, breads, olive oils, wine, liquors, and more
- Visit the Istrian culinary hotspot villages of Buzet, Motovun, and Momjan
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation from your Koper hotel or cruise terminal
Departure & Return
- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Koper, Slovenia. - For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
- Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time
- A minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KoperTrips.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.