4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Koper cruise port pickup and drop-off optimized according to your ship times
All transportation in up to date comfortable air conditioned car/ passenger van for up to 7 persons
English speaking drivers
5+1 Samples of typical local wines
A plate consisting of 3 different typical local dihes (may be seafood, meat or combination of both)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from the Cruise ship terminal in Koper.
You will receive exact optimized details of Hop on times according to your ship 1 week before the experience as we receive the final update for ship times from port authorities.
If not otherwise agreed the return location is the same as pickup location.
- Koper Cathedral, Titov trg, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop-On Hop-Off with Wine and Local Food Tasting: Small Group Shorex from Koper?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-On Hop-Off with Wine and Local Food Tasting: Small Group Shorex from Koper?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hop-On Hop-Off with Wine and Local Food Tasting: Small Group Shorex from Koper?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-On Hop-Off with Wine and Local Food Tasting: Small Group Shorex from Koper?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68235P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKoperShore Excursions - TriesteFood Tours - TriesteBus Tours - TriesteWine Tastings - TriestePorts of Call Tours - TriesteSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteShore Excursions - PiranFood Tours - PiranBus Tours - PiranWine Tastings - PiranPorts of Call Tours - PiranSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranShore Excursions - PorecFood Tours - PorecBus Tours - PorecWine Tastings - PorecPorts of Call Tours - PorecSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecCategory