5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural, historical, and cultural beauty of Slovenia on a 4-hour bike tour. The half-day excursion is perfect for travelers who want to cover a large area without being cooped up in a tour bus. Pedal along the Parenzana pathway, cruise past the Slovenian coast, and poke around the region's charming towns. You also enjoy free-time to independently explore the medieval town of Piran.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Cover a large area of the region in just half a day
- Have light refreshments during the tour
- Visit the Venetian town of Piran
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointPotniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is sporty
- The tour departs also in cloudy weather
- Min pax: 4 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Shared tour
- The tour departure is 1h after cruise arrival, the exact time will be known at the time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY kopertours.eu
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 18881P3