Explore our promoted experiences
- Hassle-free tour with hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid visitor lines—entrance ticket to The Lipica Stud Farm is included
- Learn about a Slovenian tradition that dates back over 400 years
- Visit the stables and see the beautiful studs up close
- Learn about the city of Trieste on the drive back
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way. The stud farm tour is always in English.
- Please provide your ship name and dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Slovenia Daytrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We, of course, would prefer to see the farm during the prime season as we would have been able to see a show." See review