4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get acquainted with Kos on this private, half-day tour around the island. Discover the mountainside village of Zia at your own pace; drink local wine at a sun-kissed, family-run winery in the Greek hills; and explore the pretty village Pyli with your very own guide. Then, cap your tour with visits to the famous Tree of Hippocrates and the Museum of Antimacheia.
- Half-day private tour of Kos Island including Zia, Pyli and Antimacheia
- Spend free time at Zia, a traditional Greek village on Dikaion Mountain
- Visit a family-run winery for a wine-tasting session, sampling the local wine
- Explore the ancient village of Pyli with its handsome stone houses and vibrant flowerbeds
- Stop for photos by the 14th-century Castle of Antimacheia and the Tree of Hippocrates
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Skip the tour groups: this tour visits attractions, shops, and wineries of Kos with a private guide.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fee ( 2 euro approx.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact
pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Kos port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Kos Island Villages and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Kos Island Villages and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Kos Island Villages and Wine Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Kos Island Villages and Wine Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKosShore Excursions - DodecaneseFood Tours - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecaneseWine Tastings - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseShore Excursions - BodrumFood Tours - BodrumBus Tours - BodrumWine Tastings - BodrumPorts of Call Tours - BodrumHalf-day Tours - BodrumShore Excursions - MarmarisFood Tours - MarmarisBus Tours - MarmarisWine Tastings - MarmarisPorts of Call Tours - MarmarisHalf-day Tours - MarmarisCategory