4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Driving by minivan, van or tourist class bus (modern, air-conditioned vehicles)
All road expenses and parking fees
tickets: National park Lovćen, Njegoš’s Mausoleum, Adventure Park ‘Lovćen’– 2 hours
Licensed tourist guide
Drinks and food during the tour
Visits to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optionally
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 5/8/2022
|Monday:||12:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||12:00 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure park ’Lovcen’ and Njegos’s Mausoleum ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure park ’Lovcen’ and Njegos’s Mausoleum ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure park ’Lovcen’ and Njegos’s Mausoleum ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotor4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastEco Tours - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic Coast4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - Budva4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaEco Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory