5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See some of Montenegro's top sights on a private tour that covers the coast, medieval architecture, and villages. Destinations include Jaz Beach, Budva Old Town, the Budva Riviera, a drive through Brajići to the city of Cetinje, and the village of Njeguši, where you have the chance to taste local wine and food at one of the country's oldest restaurants, if you wish (own expense). As this is a private tour, you can decide if you want to stop for lunch or not.
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
- Round-trip transport provided from the cruise port, Kotor, Tivat, or Budva
- Explore coastal and inland sights of Montenegro in one day
- Admire the scenery while a driver-guide takes you from place to place
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour: Best of Montenegro day tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour: Best of Montenegro day tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour: Best of Montenegro day tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour: Best of Montenegro day tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaCategory