4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Driving by minivan, van or minibus from the place of accommodation/stay to the settlement Brajići
Driving by minivan, van or minibus from end point of the tour to the place of accommodation/stay
Tourist guide for hiking (English or Russian language)
Travel health insurance
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
We pick from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/13/2020 - 5/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: November - June each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Brajići Hiking Tour and Monastery Praskvica?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brajići Hiking Tour and Monastery Praskvica?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brajići Hiking Tour and Monastery Praskvica?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastHiking - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastEco Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaEco Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory