3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, dry bag, rappelling equipment and neoprene suite,
Photos and video
Departure & Return
435 Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attraction Montenegro Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Canyoning Skurda River in Kotor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyoning Skurda River in Kotor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Canyoning Skurda River in Kotor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyoning Skurda River in Kotor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 152435P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic Coast4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastHiking - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - Budva4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaExtreme - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - Podgorica4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaHiking - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaCategory