- Explore Kotor and the surrounding region on a small-group e-biking tour
- A guide handles all the logistics and navigation so you can enjoy the ride
- Pre-trip e-biking instructions make the trip easily accessible for first-timers
- Bike travel makes it easy to stop for photos along the way
Departure & Return
If you are coming from a cruise ship there is a cafe called Terminal Cafe on your left as you exit the terminal. Please wait for us there or grab a table if you are early. The cafe is adjacent to the cruise ship terminal about 8 meters from the exit, please don't leave the area, we are on our way.
If you are staying in Kotor, Dobrota, Muo, Prcanj or Stoliv, there's a small traffic circle at the absolute end of Kotor. It's near the "Idea" supermarket. We will pick you up from the metal fence that's on the bay-side of the traffic circle. Here's a link to a description:
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro+
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.