3 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional licenced English-speaking tour guide
Private tour (You will not share the car with any other tourist/passenger.)
Port pick-up and drop-off
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The supplier could be wait max 45 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Njegusi, Kotor Old Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Njegusi, Kotor Old Town?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Njegusi, Kotor Old Town?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastArchaeology Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory