- Admire the views of Kotor from a boat
- Swim in the Blue Cave at Herceg Novi
- Visit Our Lady of the Rocks Church
- Stay shaded and hydrated on board
Departure & Return
City park of Kotor - From the main entrance of Port of Kotor, you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200 m or 3 minutes away.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- It is not allowed the enter in swimwear inside the church, Our Lady of The Rocks - you must have at least a T-shirt on.
- It is forbidden to swim and to use a drone at Our Lady of the Rocks.
- We recommend you bring sunglasses, a sunhat, sunscreen, a camera, comfortable shoes or sandals, a jacket for chilly weather, swimwear, a towel, and flip flops.
- Most travelers can participate
- During April, May, and October, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and the museum are open until 5 pm. In June until 6 pm, and July, August, and September until 7 pm. We recommend you dress warmer during the spring and autumn months because it can be chilly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff