1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the best that Old Town Kotor has to offer during this private 90-minute tour. Visit the city’s key landmarks like Square of Arms, the St. Tryphon Cathedral, the town’s northern gate, Flower Square, and much more. Learn more about the ancient history and culture of Kotor and Montenegro from your tour guide and admire the beautiful buildings of this medieval town.
- Explore the medieval Old Town Kotor on a 90-minute private tour
- See the Square of Arms, St. Tryphon Cathedral, and Flower Square
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Kotor and Montenegro
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Map of the town
Hotel pick up in the Old town of Kotor
Souvenirs, museum or catedral visit. Food and snacks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kotor old town walking tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kotor old town walking tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kotor old town walking tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kotor old town walking tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45486P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaCategory