To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
6 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Make the most of your time at shore and explore some of Montenegro’s quaint towns near the port and on the Adriatic coast. This private tour explores the charming fishing village of Perast, the coastal cities of Budva and Sveti Stefan, and the fortified Old Town of Kotor. Learn about Montenegro’s history stretching as far back as ancient Rome from your informative guide and enjoy a beautiful day of sightseeing.
- Take a full-day private shore excursion to four quaint cities of Montenegro
- Visit the village Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan, and Old Town Kotor
- Learn about the country’s rich history going as far back as ancient Rome
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional licenced English-speaking tour guide
Private tour (You will not share the car with any other tourist/passenger.)
Port pick-up and drop-off
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Boat fee for Our Lady of rocks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kotor, Montenegro
2: Budva, Montenegro
3: Perast, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of Kotor port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it. If you are staying at hotel in Kotor area, your private guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and drop back you same hotel after the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The supplier could be wait max 45 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lotus Travel (aka SMS Global Tourism LLC)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour from Kotor Port to Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor Old Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour from Kotor Port to Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor Old Town?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour from Kotor Port to Perast, Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor Old Town?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Dont let them stop you at the carpet makers.Kotor port is beautiful." See review
Product code: 66241P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorBudvaShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastCity Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastFull-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaCity Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaCity Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory