Stand-Up-Paddle Board at Bay of Kotor from Tivat or Kotor
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
2: 213 Njegoševa, Kotor, Montenegro
3: Pavgord, Ljesevici, Montenegro
4: Tivat Bus Station, II Dalmatinske, Tivat, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional start times can be booked throughout the day upon request. After receiving confirmation from Viator, please contact supplier to request a specific a time
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Participants should wear adequate amounts of sunscreen and be dressed in swimwear. Rash guards and hats are suggested
- There is plenty of storage for clothing and valuables and they can be left behind without worry. However cameras and phones are discouraged from being taken on the tour unless they are protected by waterproof cases. Dry bags are available however we don't accept any liability associated with their use
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of booking a contact telephone number must be provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro+
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Stand-Up-Paddle Board at Bay of Kotor from Tivat or Kotor.