2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Road expenses and parking fees
Insurance during rafting
Rafting with a licensed skipper
Complete rafting equipment (neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets)
Food: 3 meals (dinner – 1st day, breakfast and lunch – 2nd day)
1 night accommodation in bungalows or wooden houses in Šćepan Polje
Driving to Šćepan Polje by car, van or tourist class bus (driver with knowledge of English language)
Driving from Šćepan Polje to Brštanovica by terrain vehicles
Food and drink not listed in the program
Visits to the restaurants and bars not listed in program
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For rafting min. age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- Availability: April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Tara Two Day Rafting Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tara Two Day Rafting Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tara Two Day Rafting Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastWhite Water Rafting - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaExtreme - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaWhite Water Rafting - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaWhite Water Rafting - PodgoricaCategory