3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Bay of Kotor—also called Boka—offers up islets, caves, and more. This boat tour lets you experience its highlights more easily and scenically than traveling by hire car or public transport. Prebook to secure your seat, and visit the Our Lady on the Rocks island church, a Soviet-era submarine base, and the Blue Grotto, to swim in its neon-blue waters. A choice of departures provides important flexibility.
- Discover the Bay of Kotor’s highlights on a boat tour from Kotor
- Prebook to secure your seat for an easy, scenic way to tour the bay
- Swim in a cave, visit Lady of the Rocks, and hear history you’d miss alone
- Choose from various departures that allow a flexible schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Free Drinking Water
English-speaking skipper/tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kotor Bay (close to the coast)
Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lady of the the Rocks and Blue Cave Kotor Boat Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lady of the the Rocks and Blue Cave Kotor Boat Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lady of the the Rocks and Blue Cave Kotor Boat Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lady of the the Rocks and Blue Cave Kotor Boat Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you're not a comfortable swimmer, bring or ask for some sort of flotation." See review
Product code: 29883P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic Coast4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastWater Tours - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastJet Boating - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - Budva4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaJet Boating - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - Podgorica4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaJet Boating - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory