5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus (driver with English knowledge)
Wine tasting in winery ‘Rajković’: glass of brandy for welcome with bread, 3 types of wine (1 dcl)
Wine tasting in wine cellar ‘Šipčanik’: 2 classic line & 1 special with bruschette & Njeguški cheese
Riding by touristic train in ‘Ćemovsko field’
Tasting 3 types of wine with prosciutto, cheese and olives in winery ‘Vučinić’ – Zenta
Tasting of one fruit schnapps, three of wines and award winning port – ‘Radević’ Estate
Drinks and food not listed in the program
Tourist guide by a specific language (optionally for extra fee)
Travel health insurance (optionally for extra fee)
Other non-program costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/15/2020 - 10/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- During the tour driver will be with you whole time as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorFood Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWine Tastings - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaFood Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikWine Tastings - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory