12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit a pair of Poland's UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day on this combo tour from Krakow. First, pay tribute to Holocaust victims and learn about one of the darkest chapters in European history with a guided visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. After a lunch break, head deep underground to tour the mesmerizing chambers, tunnels, and saline lakes of the Wieliczka Salt Mine, an incredible mining complex founded in the 13th century.
- All admission fees covered in the cost of your tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Take in two UNESCO-listed sites in one day—ideal for travelers short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
English-speaking licensed driver
Professional local guide at the Auschwitz-Birkenu Museum and Salt Mine
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
100 m from The Main Market Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Cracow - Tours Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combo Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combo Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combo Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combo Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Combo Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Kalwaria ZebrzydowskaPolish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)EnergylandiaSt. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Family Home of John Paul IILipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec)Podgórze Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Dunajec River GorgeKrakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Mt. Gubalówka National MuseumHome Army Museum (Muzeum AK)Galicia Jewish MuseumSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)