3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to the Schindler's Factory museum
Entrance ticket to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
Entrance ticket to the Salt mine
Transfer Krakow - Oswiecim - Krakow
Transfer Krakow - Wieliczka - Krakow
Food and drink
Entrance ticket to the synagogue and Jewish cemetery (~ 10 PLN)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY excursions.city
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Krakow Guided Tour: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto with Wieliczka and Auschwitz?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Krakow Guided Tour: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto with Wieliczka and Auschwitz?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Krakow Guided Tour: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto with Wieliczka and Auschwitz?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Krakow Guided Tour: Jewish Quarter and Ghetto with Wieliczka and Auschwitz?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 92178P109
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawMulti-day Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawMulti-day Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestMulti-day Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestCategory
Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumArchaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)Cloth Hall (Sukiennice)Nowa HutaGalicia Jewish MuseumNational MuseumFamily Home of John Paul IIMaly Rynek (Small Market Square)Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Krzysztofory PalacePolish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Stained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu)Mt. Gubalówka CzestochowaJan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)Podgórze