- Day trip to Pieskowa Skala Castle and Czestochowa from Krakow
- See the famous 'Black Madonna' painting at Jasna Gora in Czestochowa
- Stop in Pieskowa Skala to visit a 16th-century castle
- Travel along the historic Trail of the Eagles' Nests
Departure & Return
Go to the big bus park at 7 Powisle street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow and look for coaches marked on both sides with "Cracow Tours". Please keep on eye out for this signage when awaiting your pickup. Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pause your sightseeing with some lunch and free time to peruse the local shops, if you choose. You can also use this break to explore the city independently.
After reuniting with your group, venture back to Krakow along the Trail of the Eagles’ Nests, a marked route of 25 watchtowers and castles. As you travel along the trail, stop in Pieskowa Skala to see a Renaissance castle. Perched on a cliff overlooking the Pradnik River, the 14th-century structure is now home to the Museum of the National Wawel Art Collections.
After a day of exploration, your trip will conclude with transportation back to Krakow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DEPARTURE TIME You are required to contact Cracow Tours no later than 24h before the date of the tour. DEPARTURE POINT Choice of pickup from our main tour departure point: the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow, or selected hotels in Krakow. If you do not require hotel pickup, or your hotel cannot be serviced, you must make your own way to the main tour departure point: the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, across from the Sheraton Grand Hotel Krakow. Check-in at this location is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. PICKUP SERVICE Our pickup service is available from selected hotels in Krakow. Depending on the location of the hotel, the pickup service will be between 30–50 minutes before the tour departure time. Please enquire at your hotel reception desk regarding the pickup time and the possibility of a pickup. Please note: pickups can only be guaranteed if you book 24-hours in advance. RETURN DETAILS Original departure point.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intercrac
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff