- Spend the day in nature, away from the city
- Enjoy a range of activities, such as walking, riding a cable car, and more
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Travel in comfort in a private vehicle, just with your group
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. After the tour our driver will take you back to your hotel or to any point within the center of Krakow – following your wish. This tour does not include a professional tour guide, but our English speaking drivers do the job very well!
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prime Tours Krakow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms