- Dine at Atmosphere 360 restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
- Choose between breakfast, high tea, and dinner
- Revolving restaurant with great views of the city
- Malaysian and International cuisine
- Includes water, coffee, and tea
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Rates offered are food only and beverages consumed have to be paid before departure
- The above rates are not applicable during promotional period or festive season such as Chinese New Year reunion dinner, Chinese New Year brunch, Valentines Day, Secretary Day, Mother's & Father's Day, Independence Day, Ramadan, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year's Eve & New Year's Day.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms