- 4-hour foodie tour of Chow Kit district
- Visit the bustling neighborhood with a local guide
- Learn about Malay cuisine and culture
- Enjoy Kuala Lumpur's culinary specialties
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Chow Kit Monorail Station
We end with at a Mamak Indian Muslim store selling Indian rotis and Malaysia's signature pull tea.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tips to enjoy Simply Enak's food tour:
- BE HUNGRY, BE OPEN
- Make sure you come hungry when you join the food experience and be open to foods introduced by the guide
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
- The food experience tours are normally walking trails. It's advised for guests to wear comfortable shoes during the food experience
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE
- Water helps during the tour especially during hot weather. Its very easy to get thirsty in Malaysia.
- UMBRELLA AND RAINCOAT
- Malaysia's weather can be unpredictable. Please bring your own umbrella or raincoat if its raining or going to rain.
- AVOID WEARING WHITE
- There's nothing worse than spilling food on a white t-shirt. If you don't mind the stain, you can always wear white.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Culinary Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.