10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Immerse in the tranquil atmosphere and cool climate of the Cameron Highlands on a day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Renowned for its farmlands, tea plantations, orchards and nurseries, the hill station is a popular getaway from the bustling Malaysian capital. Gain insight into the local culture with a knowledgeable guide who accompanies you to an Orang Asli aboriginal village. En route, you’ll see waterfalls, mossy streams and rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Dip into refreshing waterfalls in the rainforest
- Learn about local traditions at an aboriginal village
- Stop for lunch and visit a tea plantation and produce market
- Marvel at nature on visits to a butterfly farm, strawberry farm and cactus garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All fees and taxes
Free flow Mineral water
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7.00am - 7.30am Complimentary pick up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Please let us have name, address and telephone number of your hotel. Also much obliged if you could have your mobile phones switched on for easy contacts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ladies must be properly attired to enter the Batu Caves Temple. The temple requirements being the upper and lower parts of the body to be covered when inside the temple only.
- Of late traffic has been a nightmare in the Camerons. Please do not book on Weekends and public holidays.
- Drive time each way is 3 1/2 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "the water bottles are hard to open but Thurai will help if you ask nicely :DDD." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Templer Park Tours & TicketsChan See Shu Yuen Temple Tours & TicketsCameron Highlands Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Bridge Tours & TicketsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia) Tours & TicketsThean Hou Temple Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Chinatown Tours & TicketsTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park) Tours & TicketsRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Gallery Tours & TicketsPetrosains the Discovery Centre Tours & TicketsPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens) Tours & TicketsNational Museum Tours & TicketsIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Tours & TicketsKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur)) Tours & Ticketsi-City Tours & TicketsJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek) Tours & TicketsCape Rachado Lighthouse Tours & TicketsPutrajaya Tours & Tickets