- Retreat to three natural sanctuaries right in the heart of metropolitan Kuala Lumpur
- Take a guided tour of the enchanted and colorful Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- Discover a massive, vibrant, diverse family of orchids at the Kuala Lumpur Orchid Garden
- Spot and identify native and exotic birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- Learn about Malaysia’s natural environments and ecosystems from your guide
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying at the following hotels, please either make your own way to a hotel in central Kuala Lumpur or contact the local tour operator after booking to arrange pickup service for an additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: Majestic Kuala Lumpur, Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
- Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
- Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- Once booked, You must reconfirm directly with the supplier at least 24 Hour(s) prior to your tour/activity date. If you are not arriving within the specified time frame, please contact the tour operator prior to your travels, or immediately upon arrival at your destination.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.