- Admission to the Petronas Twin Towers
- See the city from the 86th floor
- Pre-book to save time and skip the line
- Choose a schedule that suits you
- Tickets delivered direct to your hotel
What To Expect
Make your way to the towers on your own, then walk right past the long lines for purchasing tickets to the Observation Deck. Board an elevator for the smooth trip to the 86th floor, where panoramic windows offer an unmatched perspective on Kuala Lumpur. The Petronas Twin Towers were once the highest skyscrapers in the world, and their elegant profile has become an icon of Kuala Lumpur, stretching to 1,483 feet (452 meters).
If you opt for a visit at sunset, watch warm light illuminate the city, and nighttime trips to Petronas Twin Towers look out on a glittering skyline. And at the base of Petronas Twin Towers, the sprawling KLCC Park has walking trails, a playground, and a fountain that lights up after dark.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be changed after booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Official tickets will be delivered to hotels; the tower authorities are not responsible for your tickets. The Petronas Twin Towers must be visited at your chosen time.
- Please provide your hotel name and address to deliver the tickets at your hotel and your mobile number to contact you in-case of emergency.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.