7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Don’t worry about any entrance fees on this all-inclusive excursion to the ancient Greco-Roman ruins of Ephesus. Guided through the rich culture and history of this region, guests have a chance to see the Temple of Hadrian, House of the Mother Mary, Seven Sleeper’s Cave, and more. Enjoy a fresh lunch to stay energized for an afternoon of epic sightseeing (in the biblical sense).
- See the Ancient City and the Basilica of St John
- Enjoy an authentic à la carte lunch
- Flexible timing: this tour departs throughout the morning
- Walk in papal footsteps, including at the House of Virgin Mary
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointKusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY HERACLES TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKusadasiBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory