4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide who licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Port pick-up and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Departure & Return
Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Local tour operator may request the details of ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Your guide will have pre-paid tickets of the museums/ruins/churches etc. before your tour, so you will be skipped the long ticket lines.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turkey Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Ephesus, Terrace Houses, Temple of Artemis
17 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukWalking Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory