Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle through lush tropical surroundings learning about the traditional villages and culture
- Eco-friendly guided bike tour
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Start your biking trip with pickup from your Bali hotel between 30 minutes and one hour prior to 8:30am. Check with the tour operator to confirm your exact schedule. Then head to your biking start point to begin an easy downhill ride. As you pedal, cycle through the island's verdant countryside, dotted with palm trees, terraced rice paddies, and far-off mountains. Then take time for a rest break, enjoying gorgeous views of the surrounding countryside as you indulge in a buffet-style lunch. Then, cycle through rural villages and pass by traditional Balinese temples, stop to learn about rice cultivation, and learn about local herbs and spices used in the production of Balinese coffee as you sample some. Finish your ride with drop-off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 passengers apply for tour to operate
- Child size bikes are available for children. Specify height at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 246 502400
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff