2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore A Coruña on a private walking tour that introduces you to main attractions like the Old City and Plaza de Maria Pita. With a guide, listen to stories and facts about the port city and visit squares and viewpoints that many visitors miss. Plus, catch one of the best views from the beach.
- Walk through A Coruña with a guide so you won't miss the top sights
- Flexible start time can be tailored to your schedule
- Private tour provides more personalized service
- Get insider tips about the city
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Pr. de María Pita, 1, 15001 A Coruña, Spain
We adapt to your necessities, set the time you want to do the private walking tour and we will contact you to set the exact time.
Av. de Pedro Barrié de la Maza, s/n, 15003 La Coruña, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walkin & Eatin Galicia SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa CorunaWalking Tours - GaliciaWalking Tours - Santiago de CompostelaWalking Tours - VigoCategory