6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Port pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cruise Terminal, Mlle. de Trasatlánticos, s/n, La Coruña, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours North Atlantic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour from A Coruña?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour from A Coruña?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour from A Coruña?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santiago de Compostela Private Tour from A Coruña?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 269232P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Santiago de Compostela Private Tour from A Coruña
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa CorunaShore Excursions - GaliciaBus Tours - GaliciaPorts of Call Tours - GaliciaHistorical Tours - GaliciaFull-day Tours - GaliciaShore Excursions - Santiago de CompostelaBus Tours - Santiago de CompostelaPorts of Call Tours - Santiago de CompostelaHistorical Tours - Santiago de CompostelaFull-day Tours - Santiago de CompostelaShore Excursions - VigoBus Tours - VigoPorts of Call Tours - VigoHistorical Tours - VigoFull-day Tours - VigoCategory